The 6th annual OIVAC theme of “Move Your Business from 1st Gear to Hyper-drive”, isn’t just a tag line! As the longest running VA event of its kind, the OIVAC Steering Committee has again lined up a stellar array of speakers and Virtual Assistants to help you understand how to get your business on the track and running like a well cared for high performance machine through the 2nd and future business quarters.
And all for the unheard of price of $179! That’s NOT a typo! A $179 investment could positively impact your business growth and development.
For $US179 – you get:
- Access to 35 (that’s the BIG “3-5”) experts over three Convention days
- 40 different topics to help you grow your business; including presentations on VA services, marketing, business development, technology, tools, sponsor sessions, networking, training, mentoring, etc.
- Not having to leave the comfort of home, no travel expenses, no hotel fees, no costly meals, no babysitting or leaving your business behind expenses
- At a minimum, it’s possible to leave the Convention with 35 PowerPoint presentations as a take away from each event to view later, at your leisure and to keep for reference
- Direct interaction with international VA industry leaders, coaches, trainers and other expert business owners
- An audio (mp.3) of each presentation, supplied to paid attendees after the end of the Convention
- Entrance to 4 Ask the Expert VAs panels (formerly called the “Hot Seat” Panel), hear first-hand how Expert VAs manage and grow their business, and get answers to specific questions from YOU regarding YOUR business
- A give-away offered to the attendees by each of the presenters in their individual sessions
- A certificate of completion that can be displayed on your web site or included in your promotional materials from the VAClassrooms sponsored Building Profitable Product Launch Systems for Your Clients! session
- Access to prizes through the International Virtual Assistants Day (IVAD) Celebration
- The Great VA Giveaway Goodie Bag; a stash of resources for participants
- Opportunity to meet and to network with VAs in your niche and target market
- The ability to mingle with coaches and trainers in one place, at one time
- The potential to get leads for new clients, subcontracting work, and ideas for new services you might provide
- A formidable business tax write-off
- And much, much, more
Value, Value, Value – did we say “Value”?
If you enrolled in ONE session given by a VA trainer or business coach, individually, you would spend anywhere from $79.00 to $199 and up. The OIVAC provides 40+ hours of value, AND you keep the recordings, Powerpoint presentations, giveaways AND just as important, interact with VAs and expert small business leaders who walk the walk and talk the talk, daily!
This year’s convention has something for everyone – newbies, aspiring, and veteran business owners and Virtual Assistants; even those just kicking the tires. Anyone looking to “Move Their Business from 1st Gear to Hyper-Drive”.
Mark Your Calendar now to take advantage of a foolproof opportunity to bring your business into the 21st Century by learning from some of the most respected and successful Virtual Assistants in business today.
You’d be foolish not to register for the Convention by May 1st, before this special disappears and the same access costs $499.
In case you’ve missed Conventions in years past or if you haven’t had a chance to drop by the OIVAC site recently, the schedule has been posted.
Courtesy OIVAC website.