All rates are in Australian Dollars and are current to 30 June 2013. Hourly Rates are billed at 1/4 hour increments with a minimum $45.00. (AKA Virtual PA is not registered to collect GST.)
Expenses such as phone calls, printing, stationery, couriers etc. are additional and will be itemised on the Invoice. Travel time is charged for onsite visits.
Virtual Personal Assistance encompassing all services ~ from $45.00 per hour
- Social Media and Internet Marketing - from $50.00 per hour
- Desktop Publishing, Presentations, Database Management ~ from $50.00 per hour
- Secretariat Services ~ from $45.00 per hour
- Event Co-ordination ~ Price on Application and dependent on budget
Contact me about packages to suit your budget.
Terms and Conditions
A signed contract outlining the project will be required for all levels of service. A copy will be emailed to you and once signed, faxed back to AKA Virtual PA prior to commencing work. If work is forwarded prior to this, then it will be assumed that the Agreement is binding. Expenses are additional and will be itemised on the final invoice. These additional expenses may include phone calls, postage, courier services, STD/ISD phone calls, special stationery etc. Minimal phone calls and emails included in the hourly rate. Payment will be discussed and once agreed upon will be included as part of the Agreement. AKA Virtual PA endeavours to provide an error-free product, however final proofreading is the responsibility of the client and AKA Virtual PA will not be responsible for any oversight of the client.
For urgent projects that need to be done yesterday, a surcharge of 25% applies to the total invoice.
Code of Ethics
- As a Virtual Assistant, I will maintain the highest ethics and honesty in all dealings with clients, colleagues and the general public.
- I will seek to deal with colleagues, suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the Virtual Assistant profession.
- As a highly ethical Virtual Assistant, I will only take on projects that are within my abilities. If a project is not within my ability, the client will be notified immediately and I will provide recommendations for other highly skilled Virtual Assistants.
- Client information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be shared with others or used for personal gain.
- I highly value each client relationship and will not place one client above another.
- I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
- I will be honest about my intentions and never misrepresent my skills, peers, or my profession as a whole, whether to networks or to prospects, clients, and the community at large (virtual or otherwise).
- I will not knowingly be a part of any illegal or unethical activity.
- I will promote the Virtual Assistance industry with the utmost professionalism and give of my knowledge freely to new and existing VAs and the general public.
*Source: Virtual Assistant Networking Association VA Code of Ethics
The Largest Global Meeting Place Online for Aspiring and Successful Virtual Assistants